Sogeti gives back
Our Local Touch has a Global Reach
With over 180,000 worldwide, we believe that we have the power to make our world better.
In the US, our team has helped to support nearly 90 worthy organization including the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, Make-A-Wish, National MS Society, Ronald McDonald House, Special Olympics, and many more.
Our team as contributed to:
- Raising more $150,000+ for deserving charities.
- Serving 3,300+ hours of community service.
- Packaging 120,000+ lbs of food for local food banks.
- Helping 1,000+ kids go back to school with needed supplies.
- Serving 30,000+ meals to families in need.
- Sogeti has a long-term relationship with Planet Finance, providing them with our IT expertise and individual donations to help facilitate micro-finance projects all over the world. In fact, our team has helped fund over 600 projects. Read more about those here.
- Understanding that education has the power to lift families out of poverty, our group is proud to support the Naandi Foundation, funding girls’ education in India. To date we’ve helped more than 10,000 girls acting as the largest corporate sponsor of Nanhi Kali internationally and the second largest Naandi sponsor overall.
- We recognize that we have a role to play in preserving natural resources while combating pollution. We’re committed to minimizing our impact on the environment. For example, approximately 70% of our electricity usage is from our data centers, where we host our clients' IT equipment. Our Merlin center in the UK has won numerous sustainable business awards and has been named as the most sustainable data center in the world. In addition, our team has achieved a position on the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) ‘A List’ for our leading approach towards climate change mitigation.
Passion, dedication, and heart—while these words can be used to describe our love for technology, they also represent how we feel about helping others and giving back. #SogetiGivesBack
Summer of Service
Click here to view our 2016 Summer of Service Photos
- Chelcie ListerMarketing Manager
+1 937 291 8190 x8339
Chelcie ListerMarketing Manager
+1 937 291 8190 x8339