Sogeti/Capgemini Test Automation Lunch and Learn Workshop
Sogeti/Capgemini would like to invite you to our Virtual Lunch and Learn Workshop on Tuesday, February 18th to see how Test Automation should be a strategic goal!
From managing the public sector image and ensuring a seamless customer experience to offering new innovations, organizations need to be able to release new solutions quickly and with the highest quality—all while keeping costs down. This is why testing has moved from being merely a necessity to playing a critical role in an organization’s overall success.
Sogeti Has Helped Companies Effectively Leverage Testing To:
- Reduce testing costs by up to 30%.
- Accelerate time-to-market by up to 30%.
- Prevent more than 98% of high-severity defects.
- Significantly mitigate technical and business risks, improving customer satisfaction, and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Importance of test automation to deliver new, improved solutions to end-users and customers at an ever-increasing speed.
- What are the latest trends in automation?
- Automation toolsets and comparisons
- Intelligent automation – Emerging automation techniques and opportunities
- Q & A
Sovanu Satapathy, Sogeti Director and Practice Leader for Digital Assurance & Quality Engineering | FLEO Region
Sovanu has over 20 years of IT experience leading large transformation programs and strategic initiatives. His areas of expertise include quality engineering transformation, standing up Testing CoEs for multiple fortune 500 companies, product engineering and managing large scale global delivery. In his current role, Sovanu is responsible for solution design on quality engineering and transformation initiatives, provide thought leadership, customer advisory and consulting and managing the QA and testing delivery for Florida based accounts for Sogeti.
Arun Pakkan, Automation Architect, Sogeti Digital Assurance & Quality Engineering Practice
Arun is a seasoned QA and automation architect. He has been designing and delivering test automation solutions for UI, mobile and API for a number of our key clients. He has the distinction of standing up the mobile test automation CoE for Sogeti and setting up automation factory for a few key clients of Sogeti. In his current role, Arun is responsible for delivering enterprise automation services for the third largest online retailer in the world.
- Matthew AldrichSenior Manager, FLEO Region
Matthew AldrichSenior Manager, FLEO Region