Minneapolis DevOps Breakfast
An Essential Update on DevOps Trends
Sogeti is thrilled to announce the release of our DevOps Breakfast series. DevOps is a rapidly developing area and Sogeti has developed a recommended reference architecture and adoption approach. Adopting a DevOps model helps organizations rapidly --and with a higher level of consistency and quality-- realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks in the process of getting from concept to production release. On October 25th Sogeti will host a breakfast to share key findings & trends and what this means for your organization.
Background On Event Speaker
John Dial—Sogeti Global DevOps Lead
National SD&I Practice VP
Co-author of Sogeti’s recent publication “Design to Disrupt-Mastering Digital Disruption with DevOps”, John has 20+ years delivering IT solutions and VP-level leadership positions with several private and publically traded Software companies.
7:30-7:45AM Arrival, Buffet Ready
7:45-8:15AM DevOps Impact & Trends
8:15-8:45AM DevOps in Practice
8:45-9:15AM Interactive Discussion
9:15-9:45AM Transformation Journey
Who Should Attend?
- Innovators defining Business and Strategy
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Obtain the latest information on DevOps trends
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from other organizations
- Learn how to build customer value in record time