Sogeti Cloud/Devops Workshop
An Essential Update on DevOps Trends
Sogeti is thrilled to announce the release of our State and Local Government DevOps and Cloud series. DevOps, leveraging the cloud, is a rapidly developing area and Sogeti, through our relationship with Microsoft, has developed a recommended reference architecture and adoption approach. Adoption of both a DevOps model, and Cloud Implementation roadmap, which helps organizations rapidly -- and with a higher level of consistency and quality-- realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks in the process of getting from concept to production release.
Who should attend?
- Innovators defining Business and Strategy
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Business and IT Decisions Makers and Influencers
- Get up to date on the latest information on DevOps and Cloud trends
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps, Cloud strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from like agencies. Learn about the resources and programs available for you to get started or optimize what you have already begun.
Andrew Winn—Devops Expert / Solutions Architect
Andrew Winn is the National Solution Architect for Sogeti. During his tenure with Sogeti, he has been asked to and has joined both the DevOps and Cloud Leadership Teams. Andrew has been one of the key influencers within Sogeti’s DevOps offering. Andrew brings with him technical competencies in multiple technical areas, including Big Data / Map-Reduce infrastructure, Big Data Search, cloud technologies (both Azure and AWS),and software development (multiple languages).
June 5, 2017
3601 76th Street West, Suite 600 Edina, MN 55435
- Andrew WinnNational Solutions Architect