Sogeti Cloud/DevOps Workshop
An Essential Update on DevOps Trends
Sogeti is thrilled to announce the release of our State and Local Government DevOps and Cloud series. DevOps, leveraging the cloud, is a rapidly developing area and Sogeti, through our relationship with Microsoft, has developed a recommended reference architecture and adoption approach. Adoption of both a DevOps model, and Cloud Implementation roadmap, which helps organizations rapidly -- and with a higher level of consistency and quality-- realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks in the process of getting from concept to production release.
Who should attend?
- Innovators defining Business and Strategy
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Business and IT Decisions Makers and Influencers
- Get up to date on the latest information on DevOps and Cloud trends
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps, Cloud strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from like agencies. Learn about the resources and programs available for you to get started or optimize what you have already begun.
John Dial—Sogeti Global DevOps Lead
National A&NT Practice VP
Co-author of Sogeti’s recent publication “Design to Disrupt-Mastering Digital Disruption with DevOps”, John has 20+ years delivering IT solutions and VP-level leadership positions with several private and publically traded Software companies.
June 15, 2017
750 Town and Country Blvd. St. 1000
Houston, TX 77024
- John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John Dial is the VP for Sogeti's Applications & New Technologies practice.
An engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions. John has a decade of service with Sogeti leading numerous large scale global custom development projects. Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions in organizations including a venture back Software company, a publically traded Engineering Software company and prior to his current role was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
John has extensive experience across a wide range of today’s IT landscape with a particular emphasis on software design, development and support best practices.