Indianapolis DevOps Dinner
An Essential Update on DevOps Trends
Sogeti is thrilled to announce the release of our DevOps Dinner series. DevOps is a rapidly developing area and Sogeti has developed a recommended reference architecture and adoption approach. Adopting a DevOps model helps organizations rapidly --and with a higher level of consistency and quality-- realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks in the process of getting from concept to production release. On November 15th Sogeti will host a dinner to share key findings & trends and what this means for your organization.
Background On Event Speaker
John Dial—Sogeti Global DevOps Lead
National SD&I Practice VP
Co-author of Sogeti’s recent publication “Design to Disrupt-Mastering Digital Disruption with DevOps”, John has 20+ years delivering IT solutions and VP-level leadership positions with several private and publically traded Software companies.
5:15-6:00PM Welcome & Cocktails
6:00-6:30PM DeOps Impact & Trends
6:30-7:00PM DevOps in Practice
7:00-7:30PM Interactive Discussion
7:30-8:00PM Transformation Journey
Who Should Attend?
- Innovators defining Business and Strategy
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Obtain the latest information on DevOps trends
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from other organizations
- Learn how to build customer value in record time