2017 DevOps Dinner: Indianapolis
Value Realization in the Real World
Sogeti is excited to announce the release of our 2017 DevOps Dinner series. Last years highly successful dinner series introduced DevOps and Sogeti’s recommended reference architecture and adoption approach. This year we will focus on lessons learned and the specific building blocks and transformation steps necessary to rapidly adopt a DevOps model to achieve higher levels of consistency and quality, realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks, and streamline the process for getting an idea from concept to production release.
On Wednesday, September 20th Sogeti will host a dinner to share DevOps lessons learned and what this means for your organization.
Join this dinner to learn more about:
- DevOps Benefits
- DevOps Organizational Building Blocks
- DevOps Transformational Steps
- Overcoming Transformational Challenges
- Coverage of People, Process, Technology and Transformation
Who Should Attend?
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Innovators leading performance improvement initiatives
- Obtain the latest information on DevOps trends.
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from other organizations
- Learn how to build business value in record time
- 5:30 to 6:00 PM Welcome & Reception
- 6:00 to 6:30 PM DevOps Building Blocks
- 6:30 to 7:00 PM Organizational Models
- 7:00 to 7:30 PM Interactive Discussion
- 7:30 to 8:00 PM DevOps Success—Change with a Purpose
Background on Event Speaker
John Dial—Sogeti Global DevOps Lead
National SD&I Practice VP
Co-author of Sogeti’s publication “Design to Disrupt-Mastering Digital Disruption with DevOps”, John is an engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions.Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions with several private and publicly traded Software companies. Prior to his current National and Global roles John was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
- John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John Dial is the VP for Sogeti's Applications & New Technologies practice.
An engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions. John has a decade of service with Sogeti leading numerous large scale global custom development projects. Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions in organizations including a venture back Software company, a publically traded Engineering Software company and prior to his current role was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
John has extensive experience across a wide range of today’s IT landscape with a particular emphasis on software design, development and support best practices.