2018 Devops Dinner: Southwest Ohio
An Essential Update on DevOps Trends
Sogeti is thrilled to announce the second round of our DevOps Dinner series. DevOps is a rapidly developing area and Sogeti has helped several of our clients embark on a DevOps journey. Adopting a DevOps model helps organizations rapidly —and with a higher level of consistency and quality — realize business benefits of ideas by removing silos and bottlenecks in the process of getting from concept to production release. Sogeti would like to share our perspective on what a DevOps Organization looks like. On March 6th Sogeti will host a dinner to share key findings & trends and what this means for your organization.
Join this dinner to learn more about “The Business of DevOps”:
- How to organizationally do DevOps
- Organizational structure in a DevOps world
- Aligning People, Process, Technology, across the organization.
Sogeti’s DevOps reference architecture will be featured to demonstrate what’s possible in an Agile deployment and operations testing environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Innovators defining Business and Strategy
- Executive leadership personnel interested in DevOps and improving the business value delivery of IT
- Obtain the latest information on DevOps trends
- Gain relevant insights to help you develop your organization’s DevOps strategy
- Participate in an open discussion with your peers from other organizations
- Learn how to build customer value in record time
Andrew Winn National Solutions Architect – DevOps
- Global DevOps Lead for Sogeti
- Experienced DevOps Implementation Lead
- Architected and implemented 12+ CI/CD pipelines across multiple industries