How is QA Positioned Now That Digital Transformation is Driving the IT Strategy?
Insights from World Quality Report
Businesses are discovering that IT and systems agility is required in order to achieve business agility and wow the customer.
“The user experience comes first. People are now expecting a beautiful, simple user experience” – Senior VP, Financial Services
Bringing together IT leaders from our Florida community, this event will explore findings from our latest World Quality Report and will give you tips on how you can ensure quality in a world going digital. Specific to Accessibility Compliance, we will discuss in detail how your Organization can both get and stay in front of ADA WCAG 2.0/508 regulatory requirements.
7:30am - Breakfast & networking
8:00am - Key Note – Digital Transformation & QA
- Organizations under pressure to deploy new digital products and services are finding it tough to strike a balance between quality and speed of development, particularly when it comes to deploying IoT technology.
- What are the latest recommendations regarding digital transformation, IoT, security, and DevOps?
Accessibility Compliance in a Digital World?
- Are your digital assets compliant with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)/508?
- Do you understand the impact?
- We’ll explain the importance and how you can make sure you meet all regulatory requirements.
9:00am - Q&A, wrap up, and networking
9:30am - Adjourn
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
Sogeti’s National Leader of Digital Assurance & Testing - Keynote
Mr. Natarajan has more than 19 years of dedicated testing experience and delivering across multiple industry sectors. He was a contributing to author in the latest World Quality Report.
Sogeti Region Leader for Digital Assurance & Testing
Mr. Agolla has developed several test metrics management programs and has been instrumental in setting up, operating, and growing TCoEs in financial services, insurance, and retail sectors. He has publications on topics such as performance testing, TCoEs, system migrations, and transforming test organizations at regional and International Conferences.
- Sathish NatarajanVP Testing Services
Sathish NatarajanVP Testing Services