Now more than ever, businesses are under tremendous pressure to perform, adapt, and evolve. From managing the corporate image and ensuring a seamless customer experience to racing against the competition with new innovations, organizations need to be able to release new solutions quickly and with the highest quality— all while keeping costs down. This is why testing has moved from being merely a necessity to playing a critical role in a company’s overall success.
With your reputation, customer satisfaction, and profit on the line, you can’t afford to risk your testing and quality assurance activities to anyone but the best. Sogeti offers complete flexibility in our solutions and our delivery—we’re ready to help you mature testing within your organization, lead testing activities for an individual project, fully manage your testing function, and everything in between.
Sogeti has helped companies effectively leverage testing to:
- Reduce testing costs by up to 30%.
- Prevent more than 98% of high-severity defects.
- Accelerate time-to-market by up to 30%.
- Significantly mitigate technical and business risks, improving customer satisfaction, and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
Sogeti is the world’s #1 leader in testing services. Our history of delivering real results has earned us elite recognition including being:
- Positioned on the “Leaders Quadrant” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services.
- Ranked #1 in outsourced testing services by Ovum.
- Named #1 in quality assurance and testing services by Nelson Hall.
Information technology has transformed testing, making it faster, better, and more cost effective. And at Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage these new capabilities. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Steve HughesVice President Testing Services
Steve HughesVice President Testing Services
Steve Hughes is the Vice President of Testing for Sogeti USA and is responsible for delivery and risk management.
Steve began his career with Sogeti in 1993 as a consultant in the Columbus office and has over 20 years of experience providing Information Systems leadership and expertise, particularly in large complex projects and programs.
Steve holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.