Program & Project Management
We know that programs and projects drive business results, so why do most organizations fail to maximize their true potential?
In today’s rapidly-changing world, organizing programs and projects can be an overwhelming task—often leading to overspending and decreased ROI. Many organizations lack the structure to efficiently move products from creation to customer.
At Sogeti, we know that all successful programs and projects start with a solid foundation—and with our proven expertise, we are the partner you can depend on to help strengthen your business.
Whether you need short-term help optimizing your IT project management spend and increasing ROI on projects or need a long-term partner who can establish a full PMO in your business, our proven project management methodology, DELIVER™, can support you at every stage.
Here’s how we can help:
- Roadmap development–our experts can help you produce an actionable set of organizational and process improvements designed to align your IT performance with your business objectives—optimizing your performance.
- Implementation–we can assist you with a CoE establishment or enablement of Agile/DevOps transformations within your organization.
- Capacity services–partnership with Sogeti allows you access to trained and certified consultants to supplement your enterprise personnel.
- Ongoing Management–we can help you manage and execute your programs, projects, and enterprise-wide continuous improvement initiatives to increase your ROI.
Get the most out of your program and project investments. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you maximize your ROI and strengthen your business. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- John DialVice President Software Development & Integration
John DialVice President Software Development & Integration
John Dial is the VP for Sogeti's Software Development & Integration practice.
An engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions. John has a decade of service with Sogeti leading numerous large scale global custom development projects. Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions in organizations including a venture back Software company, a publically traded Engineering Software company and prior to his current role was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
John has extensive experience across a wide range of today’s IT landscape with a particular emphasis on software design, development and support best practices.