Digital Design & Manufacturing CoE
In today’s IT landscape, it is more important than ever to bring products to the market faster and maintain a competitive edge. With so much on the line, you need a strong partner to help you design, develop, and deliver new products to your customers—while ensuring that you maintain the highest quality.
That’s where Sogeti comes in. Armed with our Digital Design & Manufacturing CoE solution, we are uniquely equipped to be your partner in PLM.
Sogeti’s Digital Design & Manufacturing CoE includes:
- Model-based engineering: model-based definition (MBD) to support new product introduction, virtual validation and simulation (CAE), design transfer using extended MBE process, technical data package (TDP), and support.
- Engineering software: engineering automation software development for establishing and implementing MBE—leveraging knowledge-based engineering (KBE) and similar technology that enables intelligent engineering.
- Engineering application maintenance services: L2/L3 support, engineering data migration, and digitalization services.
With 20+ years’ experience in the engineering industry, why would you trust your PLM activities to anyone but Sogeti?
- We offer end-to-end capabilities in phase-gated product development starting from user requirements, product design, simulations, manufacturing automation, and validation.
- Our Rightshore® approach effectively delivers complex projects at the highest cost arbitrage.
- Our technical process manager (TPM) provides full transparency and visibility. • Our ready-to-use infrastructure, methods, and processes help reduce setup cost and ensure a quick transition.
- The acquisition of iGATE strengthens our engineering services.
Maintain your competitive edge. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Srinivas DatlaVice President Product Lifecycle Management
Srinivas DatlaVice President Product Lifecycle Management
Srini has nearly 20 years of experience in product engineering, PLM, and information technology, and has held several roles including strategy consultant, program manager, project manager, and architect. In his current role he is responsible for partner relations, business development, talent management, IP development, service line growth for PLM, design and simulation, and embedded software solutions for Sogeti USA.