Robotic Process Automation
Automation is a key enabler of the digital enterprise, and it can be successfully integrated into virtually every business process to drive speed, cost-efficiency, and competitive advantage.
Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution helps organizations rapidly transfer repetitive, computer-based tasks from humans to machines—leading to enhanced productivity, accuracy, and scale at a reduced cost to the business. RPA can revolutionize core business tasks with minimal impact to existing infrastructure, resulting in quick deployments and rapid ROI.
Sogeti can help you:
- Identify opportunities for RPA.
- Calculate benefits and total project costs.
- Build an RPA roadmap.
- Establish effective governance through an RPA Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Generate KPI dashboards for business and IT stakeholders.
- Establish an efficient support mechanism for existing robots.
We help organizations navigate the changes needed to succeed with automation. Our experiences include:
- A track record automating 1,700 business processes
- 5,000 production robots
- 1,500 dedicated RPA professionals
- 3 of the top 5 global financial institutions are our RPA clients
- #2 RPA integrator globally (HfS, 2019)
- Premier strategic alliances with all major RPA vendors
Success Story: This large aerospace client was devoting unnecessary manpower to check the accuracy of the thousands of parts they were receiving each month. Not only was this a time drain, it also put the client at increased risk for error or noncompliance. Sogeti completed a thorough analysis and developed a roadmap to address this issue. In 8 weeks, we built a fully-functioning bot that completely automated the verification process. The client:
- Reduced processing time from 160 days to just 5 days—a 97% improvement in efficiency.
- Saved $500,000—double their original goal.
- Identified code defects quickly in the development lifecycle.
Sogeti stands ready to help organizations advance their automation objectives, from selecting tools for initial POCs to running a large-scale “robotization factory” that supports hundreds of robots.
- Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Insights & Data practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,