Meet the next generation of analytics
Want all the benefits that big data and analytics can deliver but none of the infrastructure hassles that typically come with them? We have a solution just for you.
With Sogeti’s Advanced Analytics solution, you are able to leverage our labs—instead of needing to invest in stand-up infrastructure. As a result, you’ll be able to realize the true power of your data almost immediately.
This solution gives you everything that you need—end-to-end infrastructure, software, and services so you can skip the time and investment traditionally needed and instead jump straight to meaningful data.
Our team is ready to help you:
- Perform predictive and prescriptive analytics on structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
- Develop insight center frameworks.
- Complete customer experience studies, social network analysis, and other hypothesis testing prior to implementation.
Even if you have data that cannot move outside your organization, we can still help. Our data scientists can build models using data stored in your data centers—allowing you to still accelerate your results.
Analytics at your service:
- We have hundreds of data scientists who are uniquely skilled to build descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive models using our proven statistical tools and methods.
- We have experience in all the leading statistical modeling platforms such as IBM Watson, MS Cortana, and Google Analytics. Plus we have expertise in data tools like Apache Spark, Apache Storm, and Mahout—allowing us to apply machine learning algorithms to large, varied, and rapidly changing datasets.
- Our exclusive accelerators are at your disposal—giving you access to model templates, process frameworks, code and algorithm libraries, and industry best practices.
Make your data work for you—without all the initial work needed to establish an infrastructure. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage the next generation in analytics. Contact us to learn how.
- Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Insights & Data practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,