Insights & Data
With massive amounts of information stored across your organization, leaders often think they’re making informed decisions only to realize afterwards a better choice was available. Spotting mistakes and missed opportunities after the fact is a common frustration, but it’s one that can be avoided
Your business relies on information to make decisions every day; however, are you confident your team has access to the right information?
With our established proven accelerators and advanced analytics, you can quickly ramp up and begin seeing value as our experts help you:
- Define a clear, actionable AI strategy.
- Utilize the power of RPA to save time and money.
- Leverage the latest advances with machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Minimize redundancies to get a single version of truth across the organization.
- Improve efficiencies—spending less time assembling and manipulating data and more time analyzing useful information to gain valuable insights.
- Ensure information is available anytime, anywhere with mobile offerings.
In the end, our mission is to arm your team with the insights they need to quickly and confidently make smart business decisions based on information that is reliable, timely, and meaningful.
Are you ready to turn your data into meaningful and actionable insights? Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
Meet the Insights & Data Practice Leader, Satya Sachdeva.
- Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Insights & Data practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,