The digital world is vast and crowded, making it difficult to ensure you’re realizing its full potential in your business. Based on our research with over 400 premier global companies, we were able to create a Digital Maturity Assessment that can guide you through this new, ever-changing digital world.
The findings from our study prove that regardless of industry, firms that invest in digital outperform their competition in revenue, profit, and market valuation. So what’s your digital maturity?
Sogeti’s Digital Strategy solution puts our exclusive research to work for you—allowing you to benchmark your company against your peers and then pinpoint the focus areas that will drive the greatest benefit to your business.
Sogeti’s Digital Strategy solution helps you build a holistic approach to digital success by leveraging:
- Digital customer experience—building a strong plan to maximize eCommerce, digital customer service, mobility, digital analytics, and an omni-channel experience.
- Digital workforce enablement—increasing productivity by creating a connected and collaborative working environment, ensuring data is easily accessible, and arming your employees with mobile capabilities.
- Innovation—driving continuous improvement with the latest digital technologies to help you capture and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Digital risk management—protecting your digital assets with digital security, crisis planning, quality control, and compliance.
Breakthrough the digital clutter and outperform your competition. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to ensure you have the right strategy for digital success. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo is an experienced management and technology consultant with over fifteen years of experience in industry verticals ranging from consumer marketing to entertainment and media. He specializes in all aspects of the digital enterprise, including systems of engagement, experience management, predictive analytics and the Internet of Things. In his current role, Joo leads the architecture, design and implementation of complex programs to support digital transformation, including mobility, omni-channel marketing, CRM, user experience and analytics.