In today’s increasingly competitive world, organizations are under immense pressure to innovate and bring new products to the market. Many of these organizations turn inward for innovative solutions only to find that their resources are already stretched too thin to bring concepts to life.
That’s where Sogeti comes in.
Armed with our Applied Innovation solution, our team can help you foster innovation within your organization—bringing commercially viable solutions to the market.
By leveraging our Applied Innovation solution, you are provided with:
- Access to a rich partner ecosystem and next-generation experiences in laboratory environments including Microsoft’s Retail Experience Center and Innovation Labs at IBM and Intel.
- Assemble-to-order innovation spaces and facilitated innovation workshops designed to bring concepts to life, such as retail iBeacon applications.
- Access to Sogeti thought leaders at SogetiLabs and VINT and partner thought leaders at Forrester.
- Access to Sogeti IP as accelerators for Internet of Things (IoT) (Sogeti’s SC2M platform) and augmented reality (SoReal).
Sogeti’s commitment to thought leadership, R&D, and innovation spans decades and is an integral part of our DNA—making us an ideal innovation partner. We have successfully partnered with several clients in innovation workshops that have resulted in commercially viable solutions that have been brought to market. And now we want to help you.
Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo is an experienced management and technology consultant with over fifteen years of experience in industry verticals ranging from consumer marketing to entertainment and media. He specializes in all aspects of the digital enterprise, including systems of engagement, experience management, predictive analytics and the Internet of Things. In his current role, Joo leads the architecture, design and implementation of complex programs to support digital transformation, including mobility, omni-channel marketing, CRM, user experience and analytics.