All Channel Experience (ACE)
Designed primarily for retailers, our All Channel Experience (ACE) solution is based on an integrated view of the customer journey across channels including customer interaction, order management, fulfillment, and customer service.
Our services range from strategy, architecture design, mobile-web platform roadmap, and integration with a focus on consumer experience—helping you optimize your commerce site, order management, and back-end fulfillment.
The solution is designed to work in your enterprise with multiple, pre-built adaptors including:
- Back-end ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS).
- Order Management System (IBM Sterling, Manhattan).
- WMS systems (Manhattan, SAP eWM).
- CRM (Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com).
- PIM (SAP MDM).
- Reporting systems (Cognos, SAP BI).
- Tax calculation systems (Taxware, Veri-tax).
- Payment gateways (IBM GPS, Cybersource).
- Pattern based adaptors to integrate IBM WebSphere Commerce to Sterling OMS and Salesforce using IBM Retail Pack.
Our experts can provide you with:
- Access to Capgemini’s robust group assets and technology understanding.
- Access to global subject matter expertise and innovation through well invested labs and CoEs.
- A close alliance with product vendors (IBM, SAP, Oracle, etc.) to take a solution enabling approach to implementation.
- Deep digital expertise with proven experience including iOS and Android mobile development.
Digital has transformed our world. And at Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage digital to transform your business—engaging your customers and empowering your employees.
Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo is an experienced management and technology consultant with over fifteen years of experience in industry verticals ranging from consumer marketing to entertainment and media. He specializes in all aspects of the digital enterprise, including systems of engagement, experience management, predictive analytics and the Internet of Things. In his current role, Joo leads the architecture, design and implementation of complex programs to support digital transformation, including mobility, omni-channel marketing, CRM, user experience and analytics.