Connect better. Connect more.
Today, mobility extends beyond smartphones and tablets. It now includes kiosks, inter-connected devices, TVs, in-store digital displays, and so much more. Now more than ever, businesses are challenged to find new ways to connect to their employees and customers. Sogeti’s Mobility solution helps you do just that. Our local mobility consultants provide onsite expertise to guide your teams from ideation through execution.
- Sogeti views mobile as an integral component to a company’s broader digital strategy.
- Our unique blend of creative talent, experience design, technology expertise, and strong delivery models provide our clients with a broad range of mobile solution offerings that are always designed with the digital ecosystem in mind.
- The 1,000+ consultants in our Mobility Center of Excellence enable Sogeti to bring best-in-class experience design, development, testing, and deployment resources to your projects.
Unsure if Sogeti’s Experience Design solution is right for you? Ask yourself…
- How are you providing consistent experiences across channels?
- What platforms do you support? Do you prefer hybrid, native, or MEAP solutions?
- What do you use to support mobile application deployment?
- What do you use for mobile development and testing?
Connect in new ways—mobilize your business. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage the next generation in mobility. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo is an experienced management and technology consultant with over fifteen years of experience in industry verticals ranging from consumer marketing to entertainment and media. He specializes in all aspects of the digital enterprise, including systems of engagement, experience management, predictive analytics and the Internet of Things. In his current role, Joo leads the architecture, design and implementation of complex programs to support digital transformation, including mobility, omni-channel marketing, CRM, user experience and analytics.