Digital Strategy & Innovation
Welcome to the new world of digital.
MIT is known as a top leader in technology and innovation—so it’s no surprise that our teams established a unique partnership together, tackling one of the most important topics in business today: the power of digital technology.
The digital world is vast and crowded, making it difficult to ensure you’re realizing its full potential in your business. Based on our research with over 400 premier global companies, we were able to create a Digital Maturity Assessment that can guide you through this new, ever-changing digital world.
The findings from our study prove that regardless of industry, firms that invest in digital outperform their competition in revenue, profit, and market valuation. So what’s your digital maturity? Sogeti’s Digital Strategy solution puts our exclusive research to work for you—allowing you to benchmark your company against your peers and then pinpoint the focus areas that will drive the greatest benefit to your business.
Sogeti’s Digital Strategy & Innovation solution helps you build a holistic approach to digital success by leveraging:
- Digital customer experience—building a strong plan to maximize eCommerce, digital customer service, mobility, digital analytics, and an omni-channel experience.
- Digital workforce enablement—increasing productivity by creating a connected and collaborative working environment, ensuring data is easily accessible, and arming your employees with mobile capabilities.
- Innovation—driving continuous improvement with the latest digital technologies to help you capture and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Digital risk management—protecting your digital assets with digital security, crisis planning, quality control, and compliance.
Want a sneak peek at some of our research?
- Implementing new technology by itself doesn’t create digital transformation. In fact, the first transformation must come from within your organization—being ready and able to fully take advantage of the benefits that digital can provide.
- Major digital transformation initiatives should be focused on re-envisioning the customer experience, operational processes, and business models.
- Digital transformation must occur from the top down—not the other way around.
Sogeti’s Digital Strategy solution can help you breakthrough the digital clutter and outperform your competition. Because at Sogeti, IT is our business™ to ensure you have the right strategy for digital success. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo LeeVice President Digital Transformation
Joo is an experienced management and technology consultant with over fifteen years of experience in industry verticals ranging from consumer marketing to entertainment and media. He specializes in all aspects of the digital enterprise, including systems of engagement, experience management, predictive analytics and the Internet of Things. In his current role, Joo leads the architecture, design and implementation of complex programs to support digital transformation, including mobility, omni-channel marketing, CRM, user experience and analytics.