Companies continue to invest heavily in product excellence to improve customer experience, customer loyalty, and serviceability, while balancing accelerated time-to-market, reduced cost, and compliance regulations.
Even with the best efforts by organizations, recalled products are common because somewhere there was a tradeoff in quality. This incurs huge direct and indirect costs for the product companies—including loss of goodwill.
Ensuring Product Integrity, the ability of a product to meet or exceed a customer's expectations for quality, reliability, and performance over the life of the product, is critical for product companies.
Ensuring Product Integrity
To ensure product integrity, focus on the quality fundamentals with distinct rigor and discipline is necessary. The design intent and process capability must be established early in the product lifecycle. Production teams should manufacture the as designed product in a repeatable, affordable way.
Sogeti's Product Integrity Services
- Reduce the risk of market recalls.
- Streamline product approvals from external regulatory bodies.
- Comply with industry standards.
- Increase brand credibility.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Optimize costs.
Sogeti best delivers Product Integrity services by working with the product teams to strategize, establish, and operate a Product Integrity Center of Excellence.
Our services across the product lifecycle include:
- Assessment of products, processes and risks.
- A 360° view of the product quality.
- Effective process implementation though an integrated tool chain.
- Analysis of requirements, technical architecture, design and code optimization to ensure integrity of components.
- Verification and Validation.
- Benchmarking the products with respect to the industry standards.
- Compliance with standards.
- Regulatory submissions.
- Product Integrity Assessment framework (based on industry best practices)
- Requirement Review Checklists for functional/non-functional Requirements and the applicable Regulatory Standards
- Technical Architecture and Design Review Checklists
- Structural Code Quality Analysis
- Application Life Cycle Management Assessment Framework
- DevOps Assessment Framework
- Security Assessment Framework
- Product Integrity Metrics/Dashboard with a drill-down to code
- Mobile testing guidelines
- Srinivas DatlaAssociate Vice President Digital Manufacturing
513 259 6939
Srinivas DatlaAssociate Vice President Digital Manufacturing
513 259 6939
<p class="p1"><span class="s1">Srini has nearly 20 years of experience in product engineering, PLM, and information technology, and has held several roles including strategy consultant, program manager, project manager, and architect. In his current role he is responsible for partner relations, business development, talent management, IP development, service line growth for PLM, design and simulation, and embedded software solutions for Sogeti USA.</span></p>