Accelerated innovation & time-to-market
In today’s super-competitive and digital world, everything is moving faster— including the need to release new products. From staying ahead of the competition and keeping up with customers’ growing expectations, companies are under tremendous pressure to accelerate innovation and time-to-market.
But how can you achieve this while ensuring high quality and keeping your costs under control?
Many of the country’s most innovative companies turn to Sogeti to help them answer this question. And for good reason.
Our Accelerated PLM solution caters to organizations who want to fast-track product releases and their results. Services are customized to you and can include:
- Agile implementation—accelerate your deployment using our pre-configured templates and reusable assets for upgrades, search, integrations, migrations, change control, and testing.
- PLM upgrade—move beyond merely executing a technical upgrade to improving your business processes at the same time. With aids to assess upgrade potential and evaluate software options, we can help you lower your TCO.
- Managed support—reduce your maintenance cost with our monitoring tools and knowledge portals.
A Proven PLM Partner
- We have established strong alliances with the industry’s best PLM application vendors including Dassault, Siemens, and PTC.
- We offer flexibility to make the upgrade best for you—including on-site, off-site, and off-shore capabilities as well as cloud options.
- We have the needed technical knowledge and understanding of the CAD, ERP, and related systems interactions.
Information technology has helped businesses accelerate innovation by allowing processes to be better integrated and more efficient. And at Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage these new possibilities and drive a competitive advantage.
Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srini has nearly 20 years of experience in product engineering, PLM, and information technology, and has held several roles including strategy consultant, program manager, project manager, and architect. In his current role he is responsible for partner relations, business development, talent management, IP development, service line growth for PLM, design and simulation, and embedded software solutions for Sogeti USA.