Engineering & Product Strategy (EPX)
At Sogeti, we have proven frameworks and methodologies that allow us to deliver results consistently across the entire gamut of services from technology evaluation and selection, to product modernization, migration, and open-source adoption to value engineering.
Our team can help you develop a strategy for:
- PLM transformations
- Smart product innovations
- IoT and Digital Twin
You can leverage our Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE), a melting pot of innovators and technologists from Sogeti, Capgemini, startups, partners, client SMEs, and more, to develop a strategy that works for you. We have proven results developing innovative ideas for leading organizations such as Coke, Samsung, and Tesla, and we have a time-tested organizational change management framework for PLM.
Unsure if Sogeti’s EPX strategy is right for you? Ask yourself…
- Are you looking to change your PLM platform?
- Is your product IoT enabled?
- Are you thinking of shifting from a hardware product to a software-driven solution including hardware?
- Are you looking for ways to increase throughput of your new product development or reduce the cycle time for engineering changes?
Make efficient and smart engineering & product strategies—accelerate your business. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage the next generation in business strategy.
Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srini has nearly 20 years of experience in product engineering, PLM, and information technology, and has held several roles including strategy consultant, program manager, project manager, and architect. In his current role he is responsible for partner relations, business development, talent management, IP development, service line growth for PLM, design and simulation, and embedded software solutions for Sogeti USA.