Design of Smart Devices
The Smart Approach to Product Innovation
It’s time to innovate products beyond what you thought was possible. Our Design of Smart Devices solution helps you transform products into services through end-to-end development and testing of smart-connected products.
Sogeti’s 20+ years of experience in the engineering industry and 30+ patents for innovation in product development can help you reduce cycle time, reduce costs, and increase innovation in your product design. With our product design and embedded framework/IP, we help clients design products that are smarter and more powerful, with a higher quality and lower cost.
This solution provides:
- End-to-end mechatronics (mechanical, electronics, and embedded software) product development.
- Systems engineering, modeling, simulation, and UML diagrams.
- Data acquisition, monitoring, reporting and analysis, code generation, and configuration tools.
- Control and automation software, PLC programming, SCADA, and MES.
- Product V&V/CAE, virtual validation, and simulation.
Is Sogeti’s Design of Smart Devices solution the right solution for you?
- Do you have a vision to move to 3D Model based enterprise?
- Do you have a mechanism to get 360 degree view of product quality at any given point of time?
- What are your pain points in R&D department? What is the lead time for new product releases?
- Are you using model-based enterprise methods to communicate with manufacturing suppliers?
- Do you need help reducing the time to launch new product ?
- Are you planning to increase the number of products you will launch to market this year?
- Do you need help changing your products to IoT enabled connected products?
- Are you exploring value engineering to reduce cost of your products?
Sogeti can help. We offer end-to-end capabilities in phase-gated product development including user requirements, product design, simulations, manufacturing automation, and validation. We have a large pool of engineering, software, and embedded system engineers, as well as a dedicated product development CoE in India. We have 10+ client-specific product development labs for end-to-end product development including prototyping and design validation.
Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srinivas DatlaVice President Digital Manufacturing
Srini has nearly 20 years of experience in product engineering, PLM, and information technology, and has held several roles including strategy consultant, program manager, project manager, and architect. In his current role he is responsible for partner relations, business development, talent management, IP development, service line growth for PLM, design and simulation, and embedded software solutions for Sogeti USA.