Today’s IT landscape places increasing pressure on organizations to become more agile and innovate more rapidly to maintain a competitive edge. Many of these organizations look to overcome these challenges by leveraging the cloud. But how can you be sure to optimize your investment and get the most from cloud technologies?
That’s where Sogeti comes in. We can help optimize your investment in cloud technologies by managing, automating, and orchestrating your applications and processes in a cloud environment, often leveraging a DevOps model.
In addition to minimizing your cost and disruption while maximizing scale, our goal is simple: helping you get to releases every day or every hour to realize instant business value and speed from your IT investments. Here’s how we can help you:
- Our team provides infrastructure management services including monitoring and patch management for IaaS or private cloud models.
- We are experts in cloud application management, including Middleware and Platform management— helping you maximize results from your databases.
- Our team can help you automate and orchestrate your virtual network, service management scripting, application installation, and more.
- You can begin building solutions in the cloud such as IoT hubs and enabling analytics.
Elevate your success with the cloud experts:
- Our team recently partnered with one of the world’s most innovative companies to migrate over 200 applications to the cloud— saving $20M a year and improving efficiency by 99.9%.
- Sogeti has global partnerships with some of largest public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, and IBM SoftLayer), enabling us to provide you with certified cloud architects.
Contact us today to start optimizing the cloud and achieving results that are sky-high.
- Brian HammondVice President Cloud Services
Brian HammondVice President Cloud Services
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.