Cloud Advisory Services
Today’s IT industry is undergoing a massive transformation fueled by cloud technology. The cloud offers scalability, responsiveness, and cost efficiencies that have a tremendous impact on the way organizations operate and deliver products to customers.
With all of these benefits, it’s no surprise that organizations are interested in transitioning to the cloud. But most companies aren’t sure how to implement it within their business to maximize its potential.
That’s where Sogeti comes in.
Armed with our Cloud Advisory Services solution, our team will develop a custom-made roadmap to successfully leverage cloud technologies that are right for your business. We can help you understand the full possibility of the cloud. Here’s how we can help:
- We will assess your current infrastructure, applications, and workloads to identify potential obstacles to the cloud transition.
- Our team will develop a strategy to successfully implement cloud technologies, including identifying a provider and a migration approach.
- Sogeti’s experts will design private, public, and hybrid cloud environments to help you drive real business results.
Elevate your success with the cloud experts:
- Our team recently partnered with one of the world’s most innovative companies to migrate over 200 applications to the cloud— saving $20M a year and improving efficiency by 99.9%.
- Sogeti has global partnerships with some of largest public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, and IBM SoftLayer), enabling us to provide you with certified cloud architects.
Contact us today to start optimizing the cloud and achieving results that are sky-high.
- Brian HammondVice President Cloud Services
Brian HammondVice President Cloud Services
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.