Intelligent Enterprise Roadmap
A roadmap you can rely on
Capturing data is rarely the problem—knowing how to best leverage the data is where most organizations stuggle. How can you solve this problem? Sogeti’s Intelligent Enterprise (IE) Roadmap solution is designed to help you do just that. This is an approach that ensures business intelligence and information management aligns with your organization’s overall business strategy and that foundational components are in place to maximize ROI.
This solution gives you everything that you need:
- Current-state assessment
- Future-state definition to enable the organization to leverage information as an enterprise asset for improving top and bottom line
- A detailed roadmap with clear prioritization to help you achieve your goals
Our team is ready to help you:
- Increase revenue
- Improve efficiency
- Drive incremental productivity
Is Sogeti's Intelligent Enterprise Roadmap solution the right solution for you? Ask yourself:
- Does your organization have a go-forward strategy and roadmap for traditional data, big data, master data management, and analytics?
- Do you have an end-to-end process for managing all the data-centric processes and activities in your organization: data architecture, data integration, data structures, data management, and data governance?
- Can your C-level executive team make informed decisions based on real-time data and execute a strategy (actionable intelligence)?
- Do you have a vision for becoming a more analytic-driven enterprise?
- Can your organization translate strategic objectives into operational targets and measures that can be monitored easily?
Stop drowning in data and start utilizing it. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to drive big results with big data. Contact us to learn how.
- Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Business Information Management practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,