Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
Your organization is full of valuable information that you rely on to make informed business decisions. But many organizations lack the infrastructure to manage this information on a larger scale—often leading them to base business decisions on inaccurate, inconsistent data.
Luckily for you, there’s a better way to take control of your data systems. Introducing Sogeti’s Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solution.
Armed with our EIM solution you can:
- Manage critical business information at the enterprise level by reliably translating data into information and actionable insight.
- Streamline your data management initiatives with data governance, data quality and data Integration solutions and respond to your business needs faster with reliable, consistent, and timely information.
- Receive reliable, consistent, and timely information about your business.
A partnership with Sogeti grants you access to Sogeti’s tested expertise, global CoEs, and established partnerships—ensuring that you are covered from end-to-end. Our EIM solution includes:
- Optimal data repositories design, development, architecture framework, and best practices covering ODS, EDW, and Data Marts.
- ETL using various technologies including Informatica and IBM.
- Data migration, data management processes, and maturity modeling.
- Data governance and stewardship organization processes and technology.
- Data quality, data governance, and stewardship organization processes and technology.
Are you ready to turn your data into insights? Contact us to learn how.
- Satya SachdevaVice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya SachdevaVice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Business Information Management practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,