Empower yourself with valuable insights by leveraging Sogeti’s Data Visualization solution. Providing actionable insights through self-service data discovery, this solution enables you to collaborate across other functional groups within your organization.
Our Data Visualization solution focuses on:
- Implementation of tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy, and OBIEE.
- Agile report delivery and analytics for Big Data repositories.
- Governance with user adoption, architecture, server architecture, and strategy.
- Championing and driving self-service BI integration, in partnership with traditional BI.
- Dashboard design and implementation utilizing industry best practices.
Trust us, we get IT.
By partnering with Sogeti, you receive access to endless industry-leading resources. You can’t afford to trust your data activities to anyone but the best.
- We have established CoEs for data visualization through CUBE and innovation labs
- Sogeti’s RAPID development methodology accelerates the development and deployment of data visualization solutions.
- Our library of KPIs for various vertical and horizontal domains can help you jump-start your data visualization process faster.
Are you ready to turn your data into insights? Contact us to learn how.
- Satya SachdevaVice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya SachdevaVice President Business Information & Analytics
Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Business Information Management practice.
With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitability, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.
His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence.
Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,