In today’s competitive environment, information has never been more valuable. People within your organization are constantly interacting—finding new solutions for problems, talking to customers, and sharing information between departments. But do you have a way to ensure that this information is captured and deployed across your entire organization?
Many organizations lack the infrastructure to support effective internal communications— often leading to miscommunication between employees and customers.
That’s where Sogeti comes in.
Our team is ready to help you:
- Transform your vision into application definition and design.
- Leverage the latest innovations in SharePoint for seamless upgrades, migrations, and consolidation.
- With ongoing L2/L3 support and maintenance for your long-term success.
Trusted and Proven
- We have won dozens of Microsoft Partner of the Year awards in the US and worldwide for application management, messaging, cloud, and Windows deployment.
- We hold 13 Gold Microsoft Competency certifications.
- Out of nearly 100,000 Certified Microsoft Partners, less than 1% of the Microsoft Partner Network is actually “managed” by Microsoft—Sogeti is one of the 1% in the US.
- We have 7,000 dedicated Microsoft consultants.
- We are one of only six Office 365 High Touch Partners in the US.
- We have supported and operated some of the world’s largest SharePoint implementations.
Build a better platform for better collaboration. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John Dial is the VP for Sogeti's Applications & New Technologies practice.
An engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions. John has a decade of service with Sogeti leading numerous large scale global custom development projects. Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions in organizations including a venture back Software company, a publically traded Engineering Software company and prior to his current role was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
John has extensive experience across a wide range of today’s IT landscape with a particular emphasis on software design, development and support best practices.