Application Development & Maintenance
A solution as unique as your business
In today’s digitally-driven world, companies are under constant pressure to bring new, high-quality applications to market—all while ensuring that their current applications maintain a competitive edge.
But what if there was a way to optimize your application development system to better support your existing applications and leverage the latest approaches to develop new applications? With Sogeti, IT is possible™.
Sogeti’s Application Development & Maintenance solution provides a comprehensive set of services across the entire application lifecycle.
With over a decade of experience architecting and implementing new applications and migrating legacy solutions, we can help you:
- Transform your vision into application definition and design.
- Develop new applications and software-based services, leveraging the latest DevOps tools and approaches.
- Enhance your current application functionality to increase your competitive advantage.
- Refresh and re-architect your legacy applications.
- Ensure long-term success with ongoing L2/L3 support and maintenance for your existing applications.
Trust in our expertise:
- We have extensive experience utilizing the latest Agile and DevOps best practices to support the full application lifecycle.
- We are a Microsoft Top 12 Global SI Partner with Gold Application Development, Gold Application Integration, Gold ALM, and Gold Cloud Platform competencies.
- We have unique and proven accelerators including Agile and DevOps reference models, DELIVER™, Rapid Design Visualization, SMaRT™, and Transition Management.
We understand that your business is unique, so your applications should be too. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage the latest technologies to ensure your applications maintain a competitive edge.
- John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John DialVice President Applications & New Technologies
John Dial is the VP for Sogeti's Applications & New Technologies practice.
An engineer by degree with 20+ years delivering IT solutions. John has a decade of service with Sogeti leading numerous large scale global custom development projects. Over his career he has been a successful entrepreneur and held VP level leadership positions in organizations including a venture back Software company, a publically traded Engineering Software company and prior to his current role was GVP for Sogeti’s third largest US operating unit.
John has extensive experience across a wide range of today’s IT landscape with a particular emphasis on software design, development and support best practices.