Program & Project Management
Delivering excellence every step of the way.
We know that programs and projects drive business results, so why do most organizations fail to maximize their true potential?
In today’s rapidly-changing world, organizing programs and projects can be an overwhelming task—often leading to overspending and decreased ROI. Many organizations lack the structure to efficiently move products from creation to customer.
At Sogeti, we know that all successful programs and projects start with a solid foundation—and with our proven expertise, we are the partner you can depend on to help strengthen your business.
Whether you need short-term help optimizing your IT project management spend and increasing ROI on projects or need a long-term partner who can establish a full PMO in your business, our proven project management methodology, DELIVER™, can support you at every stage.
Here’s how we can help:
- Roadmap development–our experts can help you produce an actionable set of organizational and process improvements designed to align your IT performance with your business objectives—optimizing your performance.
- Implementation–we can assist you with a CoE establishment or enablement of Agile/DevOps transformations within your organization.
- Capacity services–partnership with Sogeti allows you access to trained and certified consultants to supplement your enterprise personnel.
- Ongoing Management–we can help you manage and execute your programs, projects, and enterprise-wide continuous improvement initiatives to increase your ROI.
Here is what you can expect from our Program & Project Management solutions:
- Development of a project management and business analysis CoE
- Assistance with Agile and DevOps transformations
- Support with project delivery, optimization, and recovery
- Best-in-class PMaaS and BAaaS
Get the most out of your program and project investments. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you maximize your ROI and strengthen your business. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.