In today’s competitive environment, information has never been more valuable. People within your organization are constantly interacting—finding new solutions for problems, talking to customers, and sharing information between departments. But do you have a way to ensure that this information is captured and deployed across your entire organization?
Many organizations lack the infrastructure to support effective internal communications— often leading to miscommunication between employees and customers.
That’s where Sogeti comes in.
Our team is ready to help you:
- Transform your vision into application definition and design.
- Leverage the latest innovations in SharePoint for seamless upgrades, migrations, and consolidation.
- With ongoing L2/L3 support and maintenance for your long-term success.
Trusted and Proven
- We have won dozens of Microsoft Partner of the Year awards in the US and worldwide for application management, messaging, cloud, and Windows deployment.
- We hold 13 Gold Microsoft Competency certifications.
- Out of nearly 100,000 Certified Microsoft Partners, less than 1% of the Microsoft Partner Network is actually “managed” by Microsoft—Sogeti is one of the 1% in the US.
- We have 7,000 dedicated Microsoft consultants.
- We are one of only six Office 365 High Touch Partners in the US.
- We have supported and operated some of the world’s largest SharePoint implementations.
Build a better platform for better collaboration. Contact us to learn how IT is possible™.
- Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.