Accelerate your journey to the cloud.
The decision to transition to the cloud can be simple for many organizations, but it isn’t always clear how to best manage the migration. Successfully migrating enterprise applications to the cloud requires a comprehensive strategy, detailed planning, and strong technical execution. At Sogeti, you’ll find all three.
At Sogeti, we have extensive experience moving workloads to the cloud. With the collaboration of our Cloud and Applications & New Technologies practices, we can provide expertise to seamlessly migrate your current applications and help you maximize the capabilities of the cloud.
Some of the largest companies in the world have selected Sogeti as their premier partner for cloud migrations. We have the proven tools, methods, templates, and automation to fast-track your journey. Our Cloud Align solution can help you:
- Conduct platform and portfolio analysis.
- Transition workloads to the cloud.
- Re-architect your applications to be cloud optimized.
- Leverage reusable templates, tools, and methodologies for migrations proven with some of the largest companies in the world.
Elevate your success with the cloud experts:
- Our team recently partnered with one of the world’s most innovative companies to migrate more than 300 applications to the cloud—saving $20M a year and enabling them to deliver infrastructure in minutes instead of months.
- Sogeti has global partnerships with some of largest public cloud providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and IBM SoftLayer.
Contact us today to start optimizing the cloud and achieving results that are sky-high.
- Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.