Application Development & Maintenance
A solution as unique as your business
In today’s digitally-driven world, companies are under constant pressure to bring new, high-quality applications to market—all while ensuring that their current applications maintain a competitive edge.
But what if there was a way to optimize your application development system to better support your existing applications and leverage the latest approaches to develop new applications? With Sogeti, IT is possible™.
Sogeti’s Application Development & Maintenance solution provides a comprehensive set of services across the entire application lifecycle.
With over a decade of experience architecting and implementing new applications and migrating legacy solutions, we can help you:
- Transform your vision into application definition and design.
- Develop new applications and software-based services, leveraging the latest DevOps tools and approaches.
- Enhance your current application functionality to increase your competitive advantage.
- Refresh and re-architect your legacy applications.
- Ensure long-term success with ongoing L2/L3 support and maintenance for your existing applications.
Trust in our expertise:
- We have extensive experience utilizing the latest Agile and DevOps best practices to support the full application lifecycle.
- We are a Microsoft Top 12 Global SI Partner with Gold Application Development, Gold Application Integration, Gold ALM, and Gold Cloud Platform competencies.
- We have unique and proven accelerators including Agile and DevOps reference models, DELIVER™, Rapid Design Visualization, SMaRT™, and Transition Management.
We understand that your business is unique, so your applications should be too. At Sogeti, IT is our business™ to help you leverage the latest technologies to ensure your applications maintain a competitive edge.
- Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian HammondExecutive Vice President Applications & Cloud Technology
Brian Hammond is a Sr. Regional VP with 15 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He joined the company in 2000 as a software engineer and has held a variety of positions with the company, including Consultant, Regional Microsoft Practice Manager, Account Manager for Toyota North America, National Microsoft Practice Manager, Geographic Vice President of Cincinnati, and Regional Vice President of Heartland.
Prior experience includes Cincinnati Automation, Erlanger City Council, and North American Software. Brian holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Kentucky.