Digital Transformation Review 11 – Artificial Intelligence Decoded
Alexa: Grow My Business
Artificial Intelligence is quickly transforming how we interact, get information, complete tasks, and optimize business operations. With the seemingly limitless opportunities for AI, we talked with respected in leaders around the world to get their thoughts on how it can be best leveraged and how they believe it will change our future.
The Digital Transformation Institute is our in-house think-tank dedicated to all things digital. In our latest report, “AI Decoded,” we examined this game-changing technology from every angle—giving you practical advice to maximize your results today, but also inspiring you with new ideas on how to plan for AI long-term in the future.
Inside this report, you’ll learn from:
- Successful companies, including Prudential and Volvo Cars, about how they’re using AI to improve customer satisfaction and employee productivity.
- Academic influencers, Oxford University and MIT, with insights AI trends and how this technology will impact the human factor in our day-to-day lives.
- Silicon Valley groundbreakers, including Google and Sentient Technologies, for real-life examples of how AI delivers concrete results and what it means to be an “AI-First” organization.
- Technology pioneers—Microsoft, IBM, and Cloudera, share perspectives on why it’s critical to have a long-term AI strategy plus where it can have the biggest impact.
Download the report today to Decode AI and put it into action in your organization today.
- Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
Satya SachdevaAssociate Vice President Insights & Data
<p><span>Satya Sachdeva is the VP for Sogeti's Insights & Data practice.</span><br /><br /><span>With over two decades of experience in all aspects of Information Management, Satya has been helping clients develop innovative enterprise information management solutions to leverage Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Traditional data warehousing for achieving competitiveness, customer-centric business models, profitab</span><span class="text_exposed_show">ility, risk management and enabling operational efficiencies across different verticals.<br /><br />His unique approach has resulted in higher efficiencies, cost savings, and substantial improvements in time-to-market in the areas of data movement, data transformation, data quality, data security and business intelligence. <br /><br />Satya has an MBA from Kellogg- Northwestern University,</span></p>