World Quality Report 2017-18 - 9TH EDITION
The digital economy drives an unforgiving marketplace at high speed. Your stakeholders interact in moments of truth through a network of devices and apps. A contextual micro-moment is enough for market leaders to fall from grace. Can this obsession with speed dilute the qualitative approach?
In the 9th edition of the World Quality Report, there is evidence that your peers are learning to strike the balance. Up to 41% of its sample shows a return to the main objectives of QA & Testing - to improve the overall quality of processes, products and software. Call it mean-reversion or historic recurrence: the leaders are going back to basics.
World Quality Report 2017-18: Key Findings
- Increasing challenges with testing in an agile development
- Test budgets are falling but are expected to rise again
- Test automation is on the way to intelligent, smart, and cognitive QA
- Test data and test environments continue to be the Achilles heel for QA and testing
- QA organization evolving to meet bi-modal needs
- Back to basics focus on application quality shows testing has come of age in the new context of agile applications
World Quality Report 2017-18: Key Recommendations
- Invest in smart QA and Test platforms
- Define a strategy for QA analytics on an enterprise level
- Support DevOps teams and agile development by transforming QA and Test function
- Define your test platform strategy on an enterprise level
- Increase the level of smart test automation
Fill out the form below to download the report.
- Sathish NatarajanVP Testing Services
Sathish NatarajanVP Testing Services