Monitoring What Means the Most
Building a next-generation, cloud-based data management platform
After more than a decade of successful partnerships with Sogeti, our client reached out to find a solution that would build a next-generation, cloud-based data management platform for their cardiac and heart-monitoring devices.
Prepared with 14,000+ consultants in the life sciences practice and 3,000 serving medical device clients already, Sogeti was well-equipped for the challenge.
Not only was Sogeti able to offer them automation of 20-30% of their manual activities but also an agile approach to accelerate both business value and implementation timeframes.
With experience and innovative resources at their side, the Sogeti team laid out a comprehensive approach for the platform that included:
- An integrated workstream.
- Apps to process and utilize the data.
- A patient-centric implementation approach.
- Global delivery with verification and validation support leveraging Rightshore™.
- A scalable open-architecture design.
- Leveraging the latest container and orchestration technologies to enable a cloud agnostic platform.
With the project currently in the works, Sogeti is helping the client:
- Remotely monitor their patients and lead their doctors to better information for better diagnosis of nearly one million people.
- Transition 500,000 patients to the platform in the first phase.
- Create a full end-to-end lifecycle from platform conception to app creation and implementation.
- Rapidly grow their business into new territories with this next-gen, customer-centric mode of operation.