Success of Capgemini Group’s 9th Employee Share Ownership Plan
Annual ESOP is a key tool to share with them the value which they contribute to creating, and an important attractiveness element for current and future talent in a competitive landscape.
Paris, November 25, 2022 – Capgemini today announced the significant success of its ninth Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) with an employee subscription rate of 128%.
For Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer of the Capgemini Group: “As a strategic business and technology partner of large companies and organizations, the Group continues to record strong momentum. With 50,000 employees subscribing, the sheer scale of this plan demonstrates once more the trust they place in Capgemini's strategy, ambitions and growth trajectory. Our annual ESOP is a key tool to share with them the value which they contribute to creating, and an important attractiveness element for current and future talent in a competitive landscape."
This ninth employee shareholding plan was subscribed to by more than 50,000 employees in the 29 participating countries. This capital increase, aimed at associating employees with the development and performance of the Group, represents 2% of the Group’s issued share capital and will contribute to maintain Capgemini’s employee share ownership at year end around 8% of the capital.
In accordance with the terms of the employee share ownership plan published on September 13, 2022, 3,500,000 new shares were subscribed at a unit price of 145.25 euros corresponding to 87.5% of the reference price of 165.99 euros (as determined over a period of 20 trading days before November 3, 2022). The corresponding capital increase of 508 million euros is scheduled for December 15, 2022.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
+33 6 04 52 16 55
+33 6 04 52 16 55
- (11/26/2022) Success of Capgemini Group’s 9th Employee Share Ownership Plan
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group obtains the Global EDGEplus Certification, demonstrating its outstanding commitment towards diversity and inclusion
- (9/15/2022) Capgemini Group launches its ninth Employee Share Ownership Plan
- (9/9/2022) Rethink: Why sustainable product design is the need of the hour
- (6/17/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s first PEAK Matrix® for Sustainability Enablement Technology Services in 2022
- (4/28/2022) Capgemini Group delivers record growth of 17.7% in Q1 2022
- (4/14/2022) Capgemini Group launches new advanced research project with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- (3/31/2022) Organizations are increasing investment and exploration in quantum technologies with expectations of first commercial applications in 3-5 years
- (3/15/2022) Ethisphere announces Capgemini Group as one of the 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year
- (1/12/2022) Capgemini Group launches a dedicated Quantum Lab and announces a new agreement with IBM...
+33 1 47 54 50 87
+33 1 47 54 50 87