Capgemini wins the Google Cloud Industry Solutions Partner of the Year award
Paris, July 21, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has received the 2020 Google Cloud Global Industry Solutions Partner of the Year award.
Capgemini was recognized for its achievements in the Google Cloud ecosystem, helping joint clients in the financial services sector, notably in banking and insurance, to achieve their cloud transformation goals. Through its Google Cloud offerings, Capgemini enabled clients to reimagine legacy systems, manage risks, enhance customer experience and build business resilience and agility, helping to unlock the true potential of their digital transformation journey.
With a decade-long experience in delivering tailored Google Cloud solutions and deep-domain expertise, Capgemini has set up Google Cloud Centers of Excellence (CoE) to enable its clients to move to a cloud-native, digital business with Google.
“Together with Google Cloud, we’ve enabled a number of leading banking and insurance players to adopt a cloud-first strategy. We’re confident that our Global Partners acceleration along with dedicated Centers of Excellence will allow us to deliver more innovative and differentiated cloud transformation experiences and optimize costs by leveraging the power of data to drive business value. This recognition by Google Cloud further highlights our achievements in creating winning outcomes for our clients in 2020,” said Anirban Bose, CEO of Capgemini’s Financial Services and Group Executive Board Member.
“We’re excited to recognize Capgemini as our Global Industry Partner of the Year based on their proven success in helping global financial services organizations accelerate their digital transformation journey,” said Kevin Ichhpurani, Corporate Vice President, Global Partner Ecosystem at Google Cloud. “Capgemini brings deep industry and cloud transformation knowledge to this partnership along with strong technical and service capabilities. Additionally, Capgemini’s close relationship with their clients speeds up and simplifies businesses’ adoption of and success with Google Cloud and Google Workspace.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022