Capgemini wins AI Breakthrough Award for 3rd year in a row
Capgemini’s Answer Generator tool named the Best Intelligent Word Recognition Solution
Paris, July 14, 2021 – Capgemini announced today that it has won the 2021 AI Breakthrough Award for its Answer Generator tool, which has been recognized as the Best Intelligent Word Recognition Solution. AI Breakthrough Awards, part of Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for global technology innovation and leadership, honors excellence in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, services, companies and products. The competition saw over 2200 nominations this year.
Capgemini’s Answer Generator tool automates the process of categorizing and answering email queries for its human resources team, thereby reducing the response time. Developed by its team of experts dedicated to continuous innovation and automation in HR, the tool delivers rapid, frictionless, user friendly email support to Capgemini’s global learning and development service desk team. It leverages intelligent automation to:
- Automate query categorization and email responses through a given template
- Categorize user email that features more than one keyword
- Provide easy access to set up and manage keywords
- Generate user friendly reports of responded/not-responded emails.
Sebastien Guibert, Global Head of Intelligent Automation at Capgemini said,” We’re delighted to receive the AI Breakthrough Award for the third consecutive time. It underlines our commitment to provide business-aligned smart solutions to our internal teams for a frictionless enterprise. Today’s workplace is evolving at a rapid pace. In order to be resilient, organizations need to be rethink their HR approach, understand and respond to their employees’ needs and create a people-focused culture. Capgemini’s best in class Answer Generator tool is extremely intuitive which enables our HR team to respond to our team members’ needs better, be more agile and responsive, and therefore boost employee engagement.”
“The original email query process was extremely time-consuming. Every L&D help desk representative had to identify and categorize queries manually, and then reply via a given template. This meant the Capgemini team had to spend around 20 hours each day responding to incoming messages – just to keep on top of its mailbox effectively,” said James Johnson, Managing Director, AI Breakthrough. “Capgemini’s automated email categorization and response tool delivers a significant reduction of time, effort, and cost. Congratulations to the entire team involved with Answer Generator for winning our ‘Best Intelligent Word Recognition Solution’ award.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022