Capgemini recognized as Microsoft’s Digital Transformation Partner of the Year 2021
Paris, July 15, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has won the GSI Digital Transformation 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year award, along with six other awards including the Partner of the Year, Financial Services and Partner of the Year, Analytics. The company was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
The full list of awards won by Capgemini and Sogeti (part of the Capgemini Group) comprises:
- Partner of the Year, GSI Digital Transformation
- Partner of the Year, Financial Services
- Partner of the Year, Analytics
- Partner of the Year, Spain
- Partner of the Year, Netherlands (Sogeti)
- Microsoft Academyadi – Business Applications, Italy
- Microsoft Sustainability Award, France
“We’re delighted to win seven Microsoft awards in 2021. This recognition highlights our long standing partnership with Microsoft and our joint commitment to drive value outcomes for our clients. Together with Microsoft, we’ve been helping clients on their digital transformation journey, enabling them with innovative cloud-based applications and data technologies to optimize their processes, increase efficiency, maximize their technology investments to build future-ready businesses of tomorrow,” said Geoffroy Pajot, Global Microsoft Partner Executive at Capgemini.
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered outstanding Microsoft-based solutions during the past year. Awards were classified in various categories, with honorees chosen from a set of more than 4,400 submitted nominations from over 100 countries worldwide. Capgemini was recognized for providing outstanding digital and cloud solutions and services across multiple sectors, including financial services globally.
“I am honored to announce the winners and finalists of the 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards,” said Rodney Clark, corporate vice president, Global Partner Solutions, Channel Sales and Channel Chief, Microsoft. “Capgemini has displayed a deep commitment to building world-class solutions for customers—from cloud-to-edge—and represent some of the best and brightest our ecosystem has to offer.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
 Global Systems Integrator
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022