Capgemini positioned as a "Leader" in the NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Procurement Transformation
Capgemini was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements, drive end-to-end procurement process transformation and deliver immediate value to clients.
Paris, September 29– Capgemini today announced that it has been positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Procurement Transformation in the Transformation Capability market segment. Capgemini was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements, drive end-to-end procurement process transformation and deliver immediate value to clients.
The NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) analyzes the performance of 12 global vendors offering digital procurement services. Capgemini was recognized for its experience in cloud based platform implementation and change management, its extensive portfolio of robotic process automation (RPA) and automation use cases, its proprietary analytics platforms, and its potential to add adjacent peer-to-peer services to finance and accounting clients.
Alisa Samoylova, NelsonHall’s Procurement BPS Market Analyst, said, “Capgemini has been recognized as a Leader for its commitment to the procurement transformation space. Capgemini’s broad service offering, various frameworks and methodologies help its clients to reach their digital transformation goals.”
Greg Bateup, Practice Lead, Digital Procurement Services at Capgemini said, “We are delighted to be positioned as a Leader in the NelsonHall evaluation for procurement transformation. It further highlights our deep functional expertise in supporting our clients from vision to execution, through our broad range of services from digital strategy and innovation to cloud procurement and operating model design. As we take our clients on a journey to the Frictionless Enterprise, we’re looking forward to further strengthen our services by offering a single plug-and-play procurement tool, expanding the use of intelligent automation to identify gaps and leveraging our design thinking capabilities to improve user experience.”
Capgemini offers a wide range of IT and business process services. Its Center of Excellence comprises of a global network of dedicated procurement consultants from over 40 countries. With over 3000 employees focusing on procurement consulting, technology advisory, procurement operations and sourcing activities, it not only provides digital procurement services but is also a one-stop transformation partner for its clients.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
NelsonHall is a leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in digital operations transformation. With analysts in the US, UK, and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, primary research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth, and insight of its analysis.
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022