Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” in IDC MarketScape Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services Vendor Assessment
Paris, August 11, 2021 – Capgemini announced today that it has been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence(AI) Services 2021 Vendor Assessment. The report evaluated 19 AI service providers, based on a comprehensive framework and a set of parameters which includes an organization’s key capabilities and their buyer perception.
Capgemini was recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of AI services and strategies and its ability to deliver across the AI service life cycle. The report also highlights Capgemini’s capabilities to develop relevant use cases for AI solutions and deliver business outcomes for clients, leveraging proven methodologies and tools to resolve business challenges.
“Organizations leveraging the power of data and AI are transforming their businesses by launching new products and services, creating new revenue opportunities, increasing efficiency, and optimizing costs,” said Anne-Laure Thieullent, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Group Offer Leader at Capgemini. “We are delighted to be positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape report. It underlines our commitment and continued investment in delivering sustainable growth at scale for our clients.”
“We are happy to recognize Capgemini as a ‘Leader’ for its AI services capabilities. IDC considers Capgemini’s end-to-end life cycle of AI services portfolio and strategies around delivery model, client adoption, marketing, and IP monetization as key strengths,” said Jennifer Hamel, Research Manager, Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services at IDC.
Supported by Capgemini’s AI Centers of Excellence in all regions, its Data and Analytics team comprising of over 25000 professionals globally deliver innovative, data-led solutions to over 800 clients worldwide.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
 Doc #US46741921, May 2021
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022