Capgemini Group positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
Capgemini was recognized for the 2nd time consecutively
PARIS, April 7, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has been named both a ‘Leader’ and a ‘Star Performer’ in Everest Group’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. This is the second consecutive time that Capgemini has been recognized in the report for its market impact, vision, and capabilities.
The report identified several of Capgemini’s key strengths, including its continued focus and investment around innovative industry-specific AI solutions, and its development of a suite of solutions that capture the major high-volume industries within AI.
Capgemini was also recognized for its comprehensive talent strategy, which prioritizes developing the existing skills pool and embedding a culture of AI for good and sustainability across its talent base. Additionally, Capgemini’s collaborative data ecosystem was highlighted for allowing enterprises to ensure data availability, quality and accountability.
Anne-Laure Thieullent, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Group Offer Leader at Capgemini said: “In order to future-proof their businesses and stand out in today’s data economy, organizations must leverage the full potential of data and AI and infuse it at the heart of their operation. With our team of data, analytics and AI experts, supported by our AI Centers of Excellence across multiple geographies, we are delivering innovative AI solutions to 100s of clients worldwide, partnering with them on their AI journey. We’re delighted to be recognized yet again by Everest Group in this report. It further underlines our ability to create positive outcomes for businesses and society through our full suite of data and AI solutions.”
Nitish Mittal, Partner at Everest Group said: “AI has become vital for enterprises to accelerate pandemic recovery and create a more resilient future. Capgemini has managed to differentiate itself from its peers by developing a suite of verticalized solutions underpinned by a comprehensive talent development and engagement strategy. Its investments in developing a collaborative data ecosystem to help enterprises deal with the shortage of relevant and high-quality data are commendable. This, coupled with its focus on driving innovation, has helped Capgemini not only strengthen its positions as a Leader in Everest Group’s Artificial Intelligence Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 but also be recognized as a Star Performer.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022