Capgemini named a “Leader” in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2021
Paris, August 27, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has been positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix Assessment for Data and Analytics (D&A) Service providers in 2021; it’s the third consecutive year Capgemini has achieved this position. The report assesses 29 leading global D&A service providers on their market impact, overall vision, and capabilities.
The Everest Group PEAK Matrix report highlighted Capgemini’s leadership in the following areas:
- Wide-ranging D&A offerings across the entire value chain, supported by a strategy focusing on developing offers for emerging areas, such as 890 by Capgemini and Artificial Data Amplifier
- A good balance in global delivery capabilities helping to optimize delivery costs and leading to competitive costs for clients
- Strong focus on upskilling the talent pool along with a broad range of industry-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) use cases
Zhiwei Jiang, CEO of the Insights and Data Global Business Line at Capgemini said “In today’s rapidly evolving business ecosystem, data and trusted AI needs to be infused at the core of every organization to enable data-driven decision making. This helps organizations stay resilient, and creates opportunities for sustainable growth. With our highly skilled talent, our innovative and customizable solutions, and our practical, scalable implementation approach, we provide best-in-class solutions for clients, enabling them to navigate disruptions and stay ahead of the curve. Our recognition as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix further highlights our ability to provide trusted Data, AI & Analytics solutions to clients.”
Vishal Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group, commented, “Capgemini’s deep domain expertise combined with its broad array of D&A solutions and proprietary offerings resonate well with the clients. Capgemini’s high-quality data science team, optimized talent delivery strategy, and price competitiveness are regarded as real differentiators.”
Capgemini’s D&A team, consisting of over 25,000 professionals globally, delivers innovative, data-led solutions to clients across sectors.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving, and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (3/24/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row