Capgemini named a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report 2021 for Learning Services, second time in a row
Paris, August 5, 2021 – Capgemini announced today that it has been named a “Leader” in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) 2021 report for Learning Services. It has been recognized in both the Overall and the Digital Learning Transformation Journey market segments, for its ability to meet future client requirements and delivery of immediate benefits, enabling a client’s digital learning journey. NelsonHall evaluated a total of 14 learning service providers in this report.
Capgemini was acknowledged for its global presence and its range of IT skills training and certification programs, including its academies, the Capgemini University and its content design factory. The report also highlights Capgemini’s focus on digital-led learning to enable an organization’s digital transformation journey and its continued investment in this regard with new service offerings such as Workforce Transformation; Learning Platforms-as-a Service; its AI-enabled digital learning platform, Next; and Knowledge Management.
“We’re delighted to be positioned as a ‘Leader’ for the second time in a row. It underlines our ability to provide frictionless, best-in-class learning solutions to help our clients meet their workforce transformation goals and achieve their business outcomes. As organizations continue to work virtually, maintaining an engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is the biggest challenge that organizations face today. Our suite of easy-to-activate learning platforms and integrated service management tools provides clients with tailored learning solutions leveraging intelligent automation, enabling them to engage and retain talent and in turn improve their employer branding,” said Stephan Paolini, Global People Practice Leader at Capgemini’s Business Services.
“Capgemini has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ for its commitment in the digital learning space and continuous investment to address the digital skills gap. It helps clients embrace the future of learning by leveraging various frameworks for digital transformation to create engaging learning solutions using some of the best AI-driven technology/tools in the market,” said Nikki Edwards, Principal Research Analyst with NelsonHall’s HR Technology & Services practice.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in digital operations transformation. With analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, primary research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth and insight of its analysis.
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022