Capgemini Group wins two 2021 Pega Partner Innovation Awards
This is the tenth consecutive year that Capgemini has received a Pega Partner Innovation Award.
Paris, May 11, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has won two Pega Partner Innovation Awards at the annual PegaWorld iNspire conference 2021. This is the tenth consecutive year that Capgemini has received a Pega Partner Innovation Award. Organized by Pegasystems Inc., the awards recognize partners that demonstrate an extraordinary ability to drive growth, delivery and transformational outcomes for clients, enabling them to stay ahead of the curve.
Capgemini received the “Client innovation in Digital Transformation” award for its ability to drive large-scale transformation programs, backed by Pega’s customer service and intelligent automation capabilities. In addition, Capgemini also received the “Delivery Excellence” award for its expertise in alignment and adoption of Pega’s Express Delivery methodology.
Sree Vadakkepat, Global Partner Executive for Pegasystems at Capgemini said, “We’re thrilled to be recognized, for the tenth consecutive year, for our ability to drive innovative, end-to-end digital transformation journeys for our clients, along with Pega. Together, we aim to continue transforming the customer experience, unlocking new growth opportunities and delivering winning outcomes for our clients in the years to come.”
Carola Cazenave, Vice President, Global Partner Ecosystem, Pegasystems, Pega said, “Capgemini has consistently delivered innovation-led solutions, helping clients to address their most critical business challenges. We’re happy to recognize Capgemini once again for its ability to drive clients’ business growth, even in these challenging times, while helping them to successfully navigate change and scale new heights.”
With over a decade of proven expertise with Pega technologies globally, Capgemini combines business strategy and technology to deliver a host of customer focused solutions to help clients meet their end goals. As a Pega Platinum partner, Capgemini’s team of over 2000 Pega-certified practitioners possess deep expertise across sectors including financial services; public services; life sciences; manufacturing; technology, and media and telecommunications.
“We are leveraging Pega for several uses cases across the enterprise and Capgemini has been on the Pega process digitization journey with us from the beginning. Although Capgemini has been one of the dominant Pega delivery partners, our different business teams have engaged with a number of other partners as well. Over the last year, we have selected Capgemini to provide end to end managed services across all Pega use cases across the enterprise. In this new model, Capgemini will work directly with the business to deliver Pega platform and application enhancements,” Gilles Leyrat, SVP Operations at Cisco.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022