Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
Capgemini Group was recognized by Microsoft for outstanding sales achievement and innovative approach.
Paris, October 19, 2022 – Capgemini Group today announced that it has been awarded the Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year. Membership of this elite group is based on sales achievements that rank Capgemini amongst the top tier of Microsoft’s Business Applications global network of partners. Inner Circle members have performed to a high standard of excellence by delivering valuable solutions that help organizations achieve their business objectives.
“We are proud to recognize a group of partners who have excelled at accelerating their clients’ digital transformation through digital innovation aided by Microsoft Business Applications,” said Peter Jensen, Microsoft Business Application Partner Strategy Lead. “Inner Circle partners represent some of the best Intellectual Property (IP), industry expertise, and technical capabilities in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. Their dedication to client success and the Microsoft Cloud have set them apart, and we are honored to recognize Capgemini for their achievement and membership of the 2022/2023 Inner Circle”.
Capgemini’s customer experience (CX) proposition enables clients to transform their customer relationships, improve return on investments for CX projects and enhance time to market, driving long term sustainable value for clients. For example, Capgemini worked with Hellmann Worldwide Logistics to create a new state-of-the-art platform that digitized their processes, enhanced operational efficiency across the value chain and enabled data-led decision making, making them the partner of choice in the logistics sector. In addition, the organization’s expertise with Microsoft Power Platform has helped a broad range of clients across multiple industries address everything from greenfield end-to-end deployments to individual app development.
Patrick Oestreich, Chief Commercial Officer at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co said, “With the collaborative support of Capgemini, we have significantly enhanced our customer experience. Due to their deep expertise in driving digital business transformation across industries, including the logistics sector, we have upgraded our sales processes and digital marketing capabilities tremendously. In addition, they are specialists in Microsoft Dynamics and therefore supported us in the best possible way with the integration of the tool.”
Darshan Shankavaram, Head of the Global Digital Customer Experience Practice at Capgemini said, “Businesses are looking for intelligent solutions that transform the way they interact with their customers and enables them to stay ahead of the curve. Backed by Capgemini’s strong partnership with Microsoft and by leveraging the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, we’ve supported clients to make intelligent, data-led decisions and adopt a more customer-centric approach. We’re delighted to be recognized by Microsoft for the fourth consecutive year as it further underlines our commitment to help clients leverage the full potential of their data investments.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (3/24/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time