Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
Capgemini enabled the digital transformation of Pensioenfonds Detailhandel by implementing an innovative digital pension services solution.
Paris, November 14, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has won the 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award in the ‘Experience’ category for its outstanding work with Pensioenfonds Detailhandel, one of the largest mandatory sector related pension funds in the Netherlands.
Capgemini enabled the digital transformation of Pensioenfonds Detailhandel by implementing an innovative digital pension services solution. This new platform addresses administration challenges for the client and provides real-time insights to employers, employees, fund management agencies and service agents. The new state-of-the-art and highly secure platform provides greater flexibility in managing process steps, onboarding new funds and adding new legislation.
Anirban Bose, CEO of Capgemini’s Financial Services Strategic Business Unit and Group Executive Board Member said, “This Salesforce Partner Innovation Award recognizes the spirit of innovation that Capgemini brings to its transformation projects. We are delighted to have worked closely with Pensioenfonds Detailhandel to deliver real business value. This award highlights our continued commitment to drive exceptional business outcomes for our clients by leveraging the full potential of technology that helps them to stay ahead of the curve.”
“Salesforce Partner Innovation Award winners, such as Capgemini, help clients grow faster and drive faster growth in this new digital economy,” said Tyler Prince, Executive Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Salesforce. “Salesforce partners are integral to enabling digital transformation and driving client success.”
Capgemini is part of the growing Salesforce economy, which according to a study by IDC, is projected to produce 9.3 million new jobs and $1.6 trillion in new business revenue by 2026. The Salesforce Partner Innovation Award recognizes outstanding innovation and partners who have delivered transformative solutions and customer success. In its 10th year, the awards saw 850+ case study submissions.
Salesforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022